COST ESTIMATE: $1,944,000
Year Built: 1993
Gross Area (SF): 40,891
Expected Borrowing Date: March 2022
Construction Start Date: June 2023
Estimated Completion Date: January 2024
Renovate Target Areas to Provide:
Court Safety Improvements:
J.B . Allen Jr., Courthouse
Click on the description to see information regarding project progress.
Capital Projects In Progress
- 2020-2021:Clerk of Court Carpet and Cubicle Project.
- 2019-2020: Roof Replacement Project: Replace 1992 Roof ($20/17,188 sf) Additional cost of architect spec work $343,760.
Old carpet was punctured and cut during the process to stabilize soils under the J.B. Allen Jr., Courthouse.
Once the soil supporting the building had been stabilized, the internal renovations began. Pictures show the old carpet and cubicles were removed, the subfloors repaired and new carpet, paint and cubicles installed..
This roof replacement project is expected to be completed in November 2020. Pictures show the roof prior to replacement, then the installation of DensDeck and two layers of white cap sheet. The final steps include installing metal coping on top of the exterior walls and replacing the corridor roof connecting the building to the Detention Center.
Future Capital Projects
- Unassigned: Reseal windows $10,000
- Unassigned: Restroom Renovations TBD
- Unassigned: Plumbing - Sewer Cleanout $1,500
Completed Capital Projects
- 2019-2020: Foundation Stabilization $115,030